LIMITED QUANTITES AVAILABLE; WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
1. Eligibility. Cheerios Bring Back the Bees Free Sunflower Seeds offer (the “Offer”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in Canada, and who are the of the age of majority in his/her province at the time of participation in the Offer. The Offer is void where prohibited by law.
2. Timing. Offer begins on March 19, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET or while supplies last (the “Offer Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
3. How to Participate in the Offer. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Offer Period, visit www.bringbackthebees.ca (“Offer Website”) and complete and submit the registration form including a valid Canadian home address. By doing so, you will receive one (1) packet of sunflower seeds via the mailing address provided upon registration. Limit up to four (4) free sunflower seed packets per person/household. Approximate retail value: $2.50 CAD. There are limited quantities of sunflower seed packets available; Offer good while supplies last. The free sunflower seed packets will be sent no later than 10 – 12 weeks. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than 4 free sunflower seed packets by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s Offer and that participant may be disqualified.
4. Sponsor: General Mills Canada Corporation, 1875 Buckhorn Gate Suite 201, Mississauga, ON L4W 5N9
5. Release. By participating in the Offer, participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and suppliers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agent (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Offer, or from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the free sunflower seed packet. Released parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the free sunflower seed packets or participation in the Offer. By participating in the Offer, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factors impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) violating the Terms and Conditions; or (b) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service. Any person who supplies false information or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions will forfeit such participation in the Offer. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, including errors or typos in these Terms and Conditions or any Offer-related communication or materials, whether caused by a Released Party or participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer.
8. Dispute. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
10. Changes to Terms. The Offer Terms and Conditions may be modified and/or we may cease offering the Offer at any time. YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY NOTIFY YOU OF OTHER TERMS BY POSTING THEM (OR IN ANY OTHER REASONABLE MANNER OF NOTICE WHICH WE ELECT), AND THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE OFFER AFTER SUCH NOTICE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE NEW TERMS.