As our athletes get ready to take on the London 2012 Olympics, Cheerios is giving you a unique opportunity to send your very own Cheer directly to the Canadian Olympic team. This is your chance to be a part of history, as every Cheer received will be shared directly with our Canadian athletes.
Because everybody likes to Cheer in different ways, this year we have more ways than ever for you to send your Cheer. Best of all, you can send as many Cheers as you want! What are you waiting for? Cheer loud! Cheer proud! Go Canada Go!!
How It Works
1. Send your Cheer (make sure to follow the instructions below)
2. Stay tuned to our Facebook page and/or Twitter feed for personal messages and insider information directly from our Canadian athletes!
How To Send Your Cheer
- Click here to upload your picture directly to our Cheer Wall
- Visit our Facebook page and post your photo, video, or Cheer message. If you are writing a message, make sure to include “#CHEER” as part of your post, so we know to share it with our athletes
- Tweet your Cheer message or picture to @lifemadedelish using #CHEER
- Cut out the Cheer postcard from a participating box of Cheerios, and drop it in the mail (postage paid, thanks to our friends at Canada Post!)